Join us for our first Feast of the 2018 season! This evenings meal is Local-Seasonal-Potluck followed by a concert, bonfire and dessert. $35 per person + a side dish is the entry fee. Children 5 years of age and under are free. Please bring a low back chair or blanket for the concert and bonfire. Dress in layers as May evenings can still be cool.
- The Modern Sweet has created a lovely and lively atmosphere this evening with her event planning and organizing.
- Sevz Kitchen will be serving her famous and delicious Hummuna Hummus for appetizers that are included in your entry fee. (but be sure to buy some to take home for yourself, she will have extras!)
- Gordon & Tammy of Provisions Farm & Feed will provide the main dish of the night, straight from our farm as well as lemonade and iced tea.
- The Slow Music will be playing songs from their debut album (and maybe we can get them to play a few of their new ones!)
- Savage Bakery will be providing their delectable sweet and savory desserts for you to purchase and enjoy during the concert and bonfire.
- Happy Day Brands (also known as Full Circle Exchange) will be serving their local, micro-roasted coffee and have beans available for sale. Every cup served at our event helps Happy Day give back to our community by purchasing a meal for a family in need.
- Bonfire to follow the concert for relishing in the evenings events and camaraderie.